· The site is centred on National Grid Reference (NGR): SK 29659 18125 and comprises 12.01ha (29.66 acres) of former quarry that is now used as agricultural land.
· Outline Planning Consent ( 9/2013/0946/OM) granted for residential development upto 306 dwellings, with all Matters Reserved except for access. An indicative scheme showing 306 units formed part of the application pack and can be found on both the ‘home’ and ‘documents and downloads’ pages of this website.
· An executed S106 is in place, the headlines of which are 15% Affordable (may reduce further dependent on whether the full POS contribution is collected or not) and S106 contributions totalling approximately £3 Million which are to be paid across the latter stages of the development.
· Full suite of technical information available to download from the ‘documents and downloads’ section of this website
· Offers sought on either an unconditional or on a ‘subject to Reserved Matters’ basis
The land extends to 29.66 acres (approximately 22 acres net developable) and benefits from an Outline Planning Consent for residential development upto 306 dwellings (ref; 9/2013/0946/OM).
Under the terms of the executed S106, 4.8 acres is to be for Public Open Space and a further 2.45 acres is to be transferred to Derbyshire County Council for the extension of the neighbouring St George’s Primary School.
The land for sale is edged red on the site plan, available to download in the ‘documents and downloads’ section.
Road access to the site is shown from Rockcliffe Close, off Thorpe Downs Road on the site’s North Eastern Boundary.
There are a number of points of pedestrian and farm access along Church Street. The site is located on the southern edge of Church Gresley. It is contained by established landscape, with Church Gresley Wood and a railway embankment to the south-west and by open space to the south-east. Existing housing abuts the site to the north-east, whilst the site’s northern edge to Church Street contains a mix of uses, predominantly housing.
The site slopes from North West to South East and can currently be accessed from a number of points on Church Street.
The land is for sale via informal tender. Tenders are to be received at the office of the sole selling agents at a date to be confirmed. Emailed versions will be accepted provided a hard copy follows.
All tenders should be accompanied by a proposed layout, and a completed Bid Pro-forma. The Bid Pro-forma will be issued to parties once interest has been confirmed.
The site is available to view on an unaccompanied basis at any time.
For further information, please contact:
Titchmarsh & Bagley
Mob: 07946 510 343
Highgate Land & Development
Mob: 07979 474 744